Game Day Peanut Butter Football Dip
By Kirsten Hatch
Kick off game day the right way by prepping some delectable Football Dip. Not just creative, this peanut-buttery treat is quick, easy, and delicious. It works great as an appetizer or a dessert and is sure to be a touchdown with your guests.
For this recipe you will need:
- ¼ cup room temperature salted butter
- 4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups - 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- A Great Surprise Chocolate Sprinkles
- White chocolate or frosting for laces
- Cream the butter, cream cheese, and peanut butter together with a handheld mixer until combined, then mix in your vanilla extract.
- Add your powdered sugar in half-cup increments until combined.
- Shape it into a football, then cover with chocolate sprinkles and pipe with white icing to get this ball ready for kick-off.
- Choose your dippers! Are you Team Salty or Team Sweet? Either way, pretzels and strawberries make great team-mates for this snack. Snack Cookies would also be a great addition to this lineup.
Here’s a tip: This recipe would also work with Orange Sprinkles for basketball season. Try different shapes and colors to make this recipe appropriate for any occasion. The only limit is your imagination!
If you’re planning on making any other desserts for game day, be sure to look on A Great Surprise to find the right sprinkles or candy you need to show your team spirit!
Need a different size or can’t find what you’re looking for? Be sure to visit our Amazon page for more options. Search by color or candy type to find exactly what you need!